Friday, August 22, 2008

Way 2 Go

...so I take my scooter a/k/a "da Black Dag'" down to one of the local motorcycle shops for an insurance inspection. Salesman grabs clipboard and we head out to the parking lot to have a look. I say (because I'm embarrassed that the scooter is dusty and past due for service) "well, she's dirty and she needs a service". Really? Fucktard. Cheezenugget. If I could have grabbed the words and chomped on them furiously just to take them back...I would have been that girl. Instead, the salesman gave a little cough and continued walking toward the scooter. I have a hunch that the guy has a quick and sharp wit.....but he let that little Freudian slip go. Grazie! Grazie! What's my rule about excuses: don't give 'em...no one is really that interested anyway. Stick with that next time Smoothie!

Believe me...there are times when I do say the appropriate thing at the perfect moment...but more often than not I'm just giddily chewing on a foot with a side of Horsey sauce.

I'm off...I believe there is a service to schedule...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as my best friend would say, "Smooth move Ex-lax"

Anonymous said...

Well mine isnt dirty,infact it has been hand-washed (alot) but it sure could some service ;)