What It Takes, Aerosmith The Story, Brandi Carlile Don't Forget Me, Glass Tiger Goodbye My Lover, James Blunt Light In Your Eyes, Blessid Union Of Souls Look Around, Blues Traveler If Your Love Is Real, David Gray If You Leave Me Now, Chicago Without You, Harry Nilsson The Best I Ever Had, Vertical Horizon With Or Without You, U2 Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis Smile, Damien Rice Fortress, Dan Labich Tears And Rain, James Blunt For Crying Out Loud, Meat Loaf
7 comments:
I don't think I could have a theme song right now, it would have to be a theme CD
what would be on your cd...?
a whole gamut of stuff
I think some specificity is in order here, anonymous.
Ambercita, gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous sentence. Bravo.
I'll have to think about sharing
What It Takes, Aerosmith
The Story, Brandi Carlile
Don't Forget Me, Glass Tiger
Goodbye My Lover, James Blunt
Light In Your Eyes, Blessid Union Of Souls
Look Around, Blues Traveler
If Your Love Is Real, David Gray
If You Leave Me Now, Chicago
Without You, Harry Nilsson
The Best I Ever Had, Vertical Horizon
With Or Without You, U2
Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd
Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis
Smile, Damien Rice
Fortress, Dan Labich
Tears And Rain, James Blunt
For Crying Out Loud, Meat Loaf
still waiting for miss scalder to comment on the playlist hehehehe
Post a Comment