many scoops of ice cream have been lost to the pavement in my 30-somethin' years. this is my ode to melted ice cream...
FEED THE WORRRRRRRRRRLD, Let them know it's Christmastime
oh...i'd love to put a video clip of that on here!
I am sure it is on youtube, you could probably embed it. Just as long as you don't go psycho blogger like the chinese lady on Grey's last night
Please to explain which of those photos is "Christmasy"?-gee
Peace...is often associated with the holiday season Gee
Ohhhh. Gotcha. I tend to associate gross commercialism and/or red-nosed reindeers with my high holiday. Was confused by the fingers and symbolism.-gee
oh! really? that's too bad.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
FEED THE WORRRRRRRRRRLD, Let them know it's Christmastime
oh...i'd love to put a video clip of that on here!
I am sure it is on youtube, you could probably embed it. Just as long as you don't go psycho blogger like the chinese lady on Grey's last night
Please to explain which of those photos is "Christmasy"?
-gee
Peace...is often associated with the holiday season Gee
Ohhhh. Gotcha. I tend to associate gross commercialism and/or red-nosed reindeers with my high holiday. Was confused by the fingers and symbolism.
-gee
oh! really? that's too bad.
Post a Comment