Thursday, January 29, 2009

associations


So...you're what, not supposed to cry over spilled milk, a broken mirror is 7 years of bad luck...throw a pinch of salt over your shoulder (but when? i forget). so is there any superstition associated with spilling a Costco container of black pepper onto the floor? It's a bitch to clean up...makes you sneeze...but I was hoping there at least something interesting associated with spilling pepper. If there isn't, feel free to make something up and post it.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Is it bad luck if you go into your cabinet to grab the salt and upon lifting it out realize that it is completely empty because the stopper fell out? I didn't spill the salt, it was already out when I picked up the shaker. I threw salt over my shoulder just in case. Does it have to be a particular shoulder? I chose the left being a Democrat and all.

scalder said...

Hey, there's a new look here. Must adapt. You know how I am with change. I'm pushing against my cubby walls as I type ...

Jeff said...

I like the new design of the blog