Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank You, Easter Bunny!


Why does stale Easter candy increase in taste and appeal as the workday grinds on...

Peeps don't count. Some Peep purists would argue that Peeps taste best when incredibly stale (spackle style). I think there is a conspiracy to hold all of the Space Shuttle tiles together with Peeps (it certainly would explain a lot). But I maintain that Peeps never reach a "glory day" when it comes to taste...they are infinitely gross....funny, but gross.

Mmm mm...where's my bag o' stale candy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ. Peeps rock, 'cita. They are made slightly better when dipped in chocolate. But, regardless, they rock.

Ambercita said...

Gee1 - hey, get your Peep on. Clearly, there is a steady demand for these sugary "treats". I use quotes here as I always do when also using the word "normal". But chocolate dipped even...now I can only imagine that I would explode into a wild fit of twitching before finally coming to a consciousless sputter after having one of these things.