
...enjoying nice conversation with a man at oktoberfest yesterday...man mentions that he has a 1974 norton bike he hasn't started to restore. i chime in "'74...great year". man looks at me somewhat puzzled (but i can see the pieces rapidly clicking into place). "so, uh, why was it a great year...?" i was born in '74. i order another ipa and excuse myself for a sec. when i return, '74 norton' was on to other prospects...which while i was relieved, i also thought..."74, really, was he that surprised??
-alpha hydroxy
-alpha hydroxy
2 comments:
I would say 74 was a great year and only a surpris that it was 78 or 80 even. I wouldn't think you were a 74 either. Although I was accused of being a 67 once which infuriated me beyond belief.
I got one to top that one by far!!! I was giving/getting report from another nurse and she was going on and on about something and then said something something something 1977...I said what a great year!! she comes back without skipping a beat...was that the year you graduated highschool?? oh for fucks sake I wanted to sock her in the face for that one...do I look like I'm 50ish?!?!?!? I was like um...no...that was the year I was born...stupid people kill me!!!!!
Post a Comment