
Yesterday a rather bizarre sensation overwhelmed my being as I was doing some routine household cleaning. The space I call home for now is relatively...compact. I've had my suitcase stashed against a wall for a couple of months - - walking by it several times a day; sometimes giving mild consideration to the prospect of moving the thing. Realizing that I can't convert the suitcase into a piece of furniture - I finally decided to put it into storage. However, when I went to pick the suitcase up I felt a wave of panic. 'What do I do without my suitcase at the ready?' Well, ya nerdlinger - you go to storage and retrieve the thing whenever you want to go...
So the suitcase is in the backseat of my car....I'll get there...but it may require a benzo on a doiley.
Happy Trails!
-a
No comments:
Post a Comment