Sunday, July 13, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

First off....I found it totally ironic that Bay Area air was a welcome relief from our North State air. Cool breezes that didn't feel like I was standing over a pretzel steamer. Air that I could just take in...without chewing. Ah....the Bay, if only I could make a living there as a civil servant.

I digress.

Kathy Griffin. Went to see this D Lister at the Concord Pavillion with friends for a birthday celebration. Now, I don't watch much tv...especially reality shows. However, I've gone to see several comics with one friend in particular and each time - I walk away with a sore side and a hoarse throat (laughter people....LAUGHTER). Kathy Griffin was no exception to this end of show disposition...she was terrific on stage!

Ms. G is a 'hold nothin' back' roaster - the Kardashians, The Hills, Miley Cyress, Paula Abdul, Tom Cruise (what is the appeal...I just don't get it), Oprah, Bruce Jenner...they're all getting jabs from Kathy Griffin. This funny lady just scored one more fan. Thanks Gee!

-A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miley Cyrus is a WHORE!

:)
-Gee