Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rediscovering the Joy of Pie


I'm still not smoking the cigarettes...but I am craving pie. Pumpkin pie. Nutmeg. Cinnamon, Cloves....oh wait, perhaps I am simply craving autumn.

19 comments:

scalder said...

Yes, darling, I'm sure it's autumn you are in the mood for. We shall hike to Mossbrae falls then ...

Anonymous said...

I could go for a slab 'o cheesecake. Fresh banana. From the Factory, of course. Mmmmmm!



-gee

Ambercita said...

Oooh, now that's just a plate of delicious frivolity. Sigh...sooooo good!

Anonymous said...

me--out of the f'in blue have a craving for oscar meyer--how self sabatoging and sick is that?

Ambercita said...

K- Stay strong Jedi....we'll talk about this one soon.

Anonymous said...

OK. I lied. My actual email address is ep.eubanks@gmail.com. I don't know how I could forget my own email address. My only excuse is that I think I have four different email accounts.

Quitting isn't fun. I ate more macadamia nuts, chocolate covered no less, than I would really care to admit when I quit. Whatever it takes, though.

Anonymous said...

Im cravin pie too....pumpkin

Ambercita said...

...yes, it does rate pretty high nony...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ambercita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ambercita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

was that too offensive

Ambercita said...

'nony...innuendo is one thing...but i have a readership (yay!)...i was just curious if you went 'sideways' (wink!) but beyond that...i would have never outed ya.

Anonymous said...

ok, its just that I dont get pie that often and hunger can make you pretty crazy.....or even sideways.

Ambercita said...

this is the post that lives on...and on....may i suggest raszzleberry in lieu of homeade?

Ambercita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

according to wikepedia, razzleberry is a pie with two or more berrys. Not really sure what the InyouEndo is. Maybe I'll just "wash my scooter" while i try to figure it out.

Ambercita said...

no in-you-window