Woke up in horrible, irritable mood...sweat drenched pillow, hair in ringlets at the nape of my neck, V left me a half eaten mouse next to the couch. Mmmmmm....opened my sun roof on way to work and ash parchment stuck to my hair and flew about the interior. The good thing is that I snap out of these moods with the quickness...and music always helps out. So here's my morning soundtrack...
Cheers,
-A
Gravitate to Me The The
Shiela Morphine
Pilgrim Eric Clapton
Loose Fit Happy Mondays
Dancing the Manta Ray Pixies
Skateaway (Roller Girl) Dire Straits
Feeling Good Nina Simone
Dig for Fire Pixies
6 comments:
V lives??!! :)
-Gee
need to add Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits, one of my all time favorite songs
V does live. She's got heart that one...even if she likes to eat them out of mice, blue bellied lizards and other things she relishes in leaving for my parousal.
What? No "Freebird" on that list? I think it's only appropriate...
-Gee
I was not feeling any kinship with 'Freebird' this morning.
What about "Smoke on the Water"? Apropos, no?
-Gee
Post a Comment