Simple things speak volumes. Sometimes I refuse to listen.
If you fall down - you get back up. When you make a mistake (I'm a clutz...it happens often) I like to say "just keep dancing!" And when you fall down on the dance floor and your friend does not help you - just remains propped up agaist the pool table, arms crossed -pretending not to see - is embarressed and simply stands there looking down at you...wow...what happens when you really take a tumble?
...dance on
10 comments:
You, my dear, dance beautifully. And you fall beautifully as well. You are fine. Exactly fine.
ah scalder...i would tango with you on a porch at 2 a.m. anytime!...you'll teach me, right? ;)
of course, lovely friend. you may be one of the few with whom I would entertain tangoe-ing.
I hear they tango in Argentina. Wanna go see?
gee1 - you know i'm in. miss thing need not send me any 'save the date' mish mosh. argentina for her 30th it is - - like you'd have to twist my arm for that one.
it must be said - i love how this post has evolved. this post started off being about pain and realization and it has turned into the opposite. The tango, argentina, and amazing friends who do help me when i fall. thank you...you know you rock.
Fyi, 'cita, I have never heard you utter the phrase "just keep dancing". I'm just trying to keep you honest... :)
Gee1....not everything is literal.
Literally?
Cereally. 'Fo shizzle.
Post a Comment